Custom Search

Sunday 1 August 2010

FRIENDSHIP DAY SMS COLLECTION




1. Every day I wish every one should have a friend like u!
Why should I only suffer!
Ha…. Ha… Happy Friendship Day!

2. Fresh Nescafe COFFEE specially made for u.
Sorry I‘ve not added sugar because u are already so sweet.
Good Morning Dearest Friend. Happy Friendship Day.

3. Feeling Bored? Think of me.
Feeling Sad? Call Me.
Feeling lonely? See Me.
Feeling Sleepy? Dream of Me.
My Name is “FRIEND”
Never loose me!
HAVE A NICE FRIENDSHIP DAY!

4. F: Feel real love!

R: Root of Joy!

I: Island of care!

E: End of Sorrow!

N: Name of Hope!

D: Door of understanding

tats YOU my FRIEND. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!






5. “When something valuable is near us, we won’t care 4 it. But when we miss that precious thing we start feeling for it. That is “FRIENDSHIP”.
FRIENDSHIP DAY WISHES TO MY DEAREST FRIEND!

6. Pls convey my heartful thanks to ur "mother" because she has given a special gift
to me.
That's U, My dear Friend!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

3 comments:

Friendship Day SMS said...

Happy Friendship Day Dear. Very nice collection of Friendship Day SMS. Keeping posting more SMS.
Thanks..
Best Regards!!
http://cooljokessms.blogspot.com

Andru said...

Happy frenzship day!!! WaOoOo nice collections huhh_-_llections huhh_-_

love said...

this is really very awesome post!!!

best regards,
Friendship day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search