Custom Search

Tuesday 31 March 2009

APRIL FOOL SMS GOOD COLLECTION



April fool is the day for mocking friends. Now SMS can be used to fool all of your friends on this fool's day. Here is the collection of some good April Fool SMS, share it and enjoy!


1.Every Day I pray to god that every one should have a friend like u ! Why should I only Suffer ?



2.A study has proved that all fools use their THUMB while reading a SMS.
Now its 2 late don’t try 2 change ur finger! Catch another fool!

3.You can not touch your lower lip with your tongue.


After reading this, all great fools would try it..

Have a nice your’s day.

4.Sardar got into a bus on 1st April
when conductor asked for ticket.
He gave Rs.10/-
and took the ticket and said April fool.
I have pass.






5.U , my


Rarest

Friend

Of all time

Of my

Life

Don’t believe it? I am telling the truth? Just go through the fist letters of each word. You definitely agree with me! Have a nice Day.


6.I will always keep your’s photo in my purse. When ever I am in big trouble I will see the photo. Then I will feel that No other problem bigger than this. Have a nice Day!



7.Feeling bored?
Wondering, what to do?

Open the zip!

Enter your hands in between your zip..

take out your...


book from your bag and study.

Don’t think indecent thoughts at least in ur Birth Day, dear friend !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search