Custom Search

Thursday 31 December 2009

NEW YEAR(2014) SMS COLLECTION



NEW YEAR -2014 SMS COLLECTION

1. Before the celebration starts,
    B4 nostalgia sets in,
    B4 u gets busy &
    B4 the network gets jammed,
    Let me wish u

“A FABULOUS HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR…..”

2. “Another New year comes!
This is the right time
To make new decisions.
To control ur Temper,
To behave kindly &
To respect others!”

I sent the same message last year also, but u remains the same. So now I am forwarding the same to u and hope u will become a nice person like me!
Ha... Ha…. Happy New Year.

3. “NEW YEAR 2014”
+New Aim
+New Achievement
+New Dream
+New Idea
+New Thinking
+New Ambition
+New Life+Success!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 U & UR FAMILY!

4. I wish in “2013”
12 months of HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
366 days of SUCCESS
8784 hours GOOD HEALTH
527040 minutes of GOOD LUCK
31622400 seconds of JOY.
Hope I am the first to wish you a “HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014”.


5. May the Year ahead bring everything wonderful and memorable to you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

6.All passengers are get ready! The flight will be leaving soon from 2013.
"Happy New Year"

7. Hi....friends! 2014 is coming soon.... This is d rite time to ask sorry and thanks to your friends. I am the first person to ask..... Hi if I had done any mistake knowingly or unknowingly pls forgive me and accept my 1000s of sorry....
And also very very very thanks for your sweet friendship!

8. 2014 is coming
Wish You a Very Happy New Year &
Republic Day
Valentine's Day
Vishu
Easter
Environment Day
Onam
Ramzan
Diwali
Eid Ul Fithr
Bakrid
Meelaad Day
Independence Day
Friendship's
Mother's
Father's
Teacher's
Student's
Children's Day,
Your Day (April Ist)
May Day
All other's Day ; Happy Birth Day
365 Good Morning
365 Good Afternoon
365 Good Evening;
365 Good Night ;
LET ME THE FIRST PERSON WISHING YOU ALL THESE....!


9.SORRY
   A Special Sorry 4 U!
   Pls excuse all my mistake before the End of 2013.
   Now get ready in 2014
   ........
   ..........
   ..........
   For my new MISTAKES!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search